Freephone 0800 387 815

Loss of Earnings

Cycle Aid - Personal Injury Compensation

A big concern of those involved in accidents is how they will recover money for earnings lost during recovery. Fortunately, it is possible to claim compensation for lost income. This type of compensation is known as ‘special damages’ which also takes into account any other loss of income caused by the accident. Written evidence from your doctor will allow you to make a claim to confirm the injuries suffered.

How do I Calculate Loss of Earnings?

In order to calculate the amount of income lost, an average net income is measured over the three months previous to the incident. Self-employed people will need to get in touch with their accountant who can provide you with figures to help give you accurate information on how much compensation you can claim.

It can also be possible to claim for lost overtime if this is something you regularly undertake. Evidence will need to be provided to prove this.

Contact our Cycle Injury Compensation Lawyers Preston, Manchester, Cambridge & London

We can help you claim the compensation you are entitled to, and can guide you through the whole process. We serve clients in Preston, Manchester, Cambridge, London and across the UK. Our no win, no fee policy means we only get paid if your claim is successful. If you would like to discuss claiming compensation, speak to one of our experienced cycle claim solicitors. You can contact us on 0800 387 815 or complete our online contact form and we will shortly be in touch. You can also start your claim online here.

Start your claim now

Please let us know your name.
Please let us know your email address.
Please let us know your phone number.
Please let us know your message.
Invalid Input