Freephone 0800 387 815

Untraced Drivers (Hit & Run)

Cycle Aid - Personal Injury Compensation

Where a road accident has caused an injury, the driver is required to remain at the scene of the incident, and it is an offence to fail to do so. Unfortunately, this does happen, and where cyclists are involved, this could result in serious injury, with the victim unable to claim compensation from the driver at fault. If this is the case, the Motor Insurer’s Bureau (MIB) can help with hit and run claims. The MIB deals with claims from those with a personal injury claim against an uninsured or untraceable driver.

Evidence for Hit & Run Cycle Claims

If you are involved in a hit and run accident, it is important to take contact details from witnesses and take photographs if possible. You should also report the incident to the Police immediately. Read our information page for cyclists on what to do after an accident for more details.

Contact our Cycle Injury Lawyers, Preston & Manchester UK

We operate on a no win, no fee basis, which means we only get paid if your claim is successful. We serve clients in Preston, Manchester, Cambridge, London and across the UK. To speak to one of our experienced cycle claim solicitors, contact us 24 hours a day on 0800 387 815 or complete our online contact form and a member of our team will be in touch. You can also start your claim online here.

Start your claim now

Please let us know your name.
Please let us know your email address.
Please let us know your phone number.
Please let us know your message.
Invalid Input